While people may understand what is generally involved in buying or selling a property, transferring property is slightly different. This is often between family members, a spouse, or perhaps a deceased relative leaves you (or the family) a property in their will. Silverthorn Conveyancing can help with all the necessary transfer of ownership documentation and legal requirements.
Sometimes when you are refinancing you may be instructed by your new bank that you require conveyancing. We can help with all the required documentation and we’re more than happy to liaise directly with the bank and ensure everything is handled correctly and promptly.
Silverthorn Conveyancing has a step-by-step approach to assisting with Transferring Property:
- Discuss your needs/requirements for your individual circumstances
- Provide estimates for registration and stamp duty fees
- Prepare and execute Transfer of Land documentation
- Prepare and execute any other relevant documentation
- Prepare State Revenue Office Declarations (if needed)
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions on your behalf, providing necessary documentation
- Notify council, water authority and body corporate (if applicable) of the change of ownership.
- Follow up to ensure all settlements and legal requirements are completed by all parties involved.
If you are unsure of what you need don’t worry, Contact us today to find out how we can help with all your property transfer requirements.